7/25/2007

Black Hole


I can´t believe that Lindsay Lohan was arrested, OMG what the fuck these girls have on their minds? I guess is something to smoke or blow! Where is that girl from Mean Girls? Maybe it´s too money on pockets that make you do all these stuff, I have to say that I have a lot of friends that are not rich like her but have some money and can go fucking crazy with drugs, I can only imagine with her or Paris´ money!
If you wanna do drugs please just smoke weed! And keep your ass away from Cocaine I don´t care if you got money to buy, stay away. I really feel bad for her, we had the same age and she is more fucked up than I am.

Um comentário:

Eduardo disse...

Buen blog... intensos textos y mejores fotos. Felicitaciones! Mi nombre es Eduardo Acosta y soy un escritor peruano. Visita mi blog si lo deseas:
www.eduardo-acosta.blogspot.com
Un fuerte abrazo!
EDUARDO